Thursday, March 4, 2010

Frosted Flakes



I was raised a pessimist, but since converting (little by little) to optimism, finding the up-side to life has been, at times, tricky. I’m sure you can imagine. I feel it’s getting easier though ‘cause this morning while waiting patiently for the windshield to deice, I was thinking how cool the sunrise looked through the frost. Then I got to wondering if it would make an interesting picture. I’m sure it’s rather obvious, but I picked up my camera, started snapping, and voila! There was no spitting or sputtering involved; promise. What I’m trying to say is, I was handed like what, half a lemon, and I managed to make a small amount of lemonade. You get the drift, I hope. Anyway, I don’t know if the photos are all that great, but today the transition from pessimist to optimist just seemed a little more effortless. Baby steps.

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! Lemonade is extremely sweet to my taste after a lemon experience! Thankful you gave the lemon the squeeze! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, You are an amazing photographer!!! You have a beautiful eye for capturing a shot at precisely the right moment.
    Well done, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx girls. Blessings to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete